Saturday, October 11, 2008

OK, here's the thing...

OK, here's the thing...
I was thinking about starting to think about updating van Gogh and Renoir, when a nice lady in Massachusetts ordered a giclee print from our newly updated Monet pictures. So I printed and shipped it to her - I look forward to her feedback. Now, back to van Gogh and Renoir - or... maybe not so much - as I was perusing our website, I was reminded that our "Old Masters" pages load slowly because of too many pictures. So I started to sort and categorize them - I began with the artwork of William Bouguereau. It's going a little slowly because I keep stopping to enjoy his art. IMHO he is arguably the best human form painter to ever hold a palette. If you didn't already know it, that's one of his above this post. (Click on it for a larger view.)So I'll let you know when I get a page or two online - but till then - "I'm still workin' on it" :-}

Seeya, Bill
(I'm Billy Bouguereau and I approve this message)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still like the purple daisies Bill