Wednesday, November 19, 2008

YIKES, I've Been Tagged!

Since this is my first time being tagged (by Susanne49 at :http://sues-daily-photos.blogspot.com/),I'll do my best to follow rules and instructions - It's going to take me a bit but you have to know that "I'll be workin' on it"
Seeya,
OregonArtGuy

Here are the Rules:
The rules in this game are: You get tagged and you will tag (5) others - it’s that easy! Or maybe not that easy....O.k. then... the exact rules of this game are:1. Link to the person who tagged you.2. Post the rules on your blog.3. Write 6 (or more) random things about yourself.4. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and link to them.5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.But in between you also have to write something about yourself, something most people think, they don’t know about you. If you don’t want to expose your darkest sides – show only the sunny side of you, maybe they never find out the other stuff.


Since my life is pretty boring, and for the past 6 years has centered around health issues, you may fall asleep reading these 6 things. Hey wait a minute - thats one thing right there - but here goes:
1) For the past 6 years my life has been centered around health issues
2) I drink lots of coffee
3) I'm a high school drop-out (no surprise there :-})
4) My first romance was in kindergarten - really - lasted for many years
5) I have Fibromyalgia - thought I'd sneak one of those health thingys in there.
6) I've loved flowers since planting snap dragons and sweet peas with my mother when I was just a pup.
There - thats 6 - now.......... who to tag?

Barbara,
Images that Speak to Me
Kim,
Top Artists' Directory
Carol, Compass WebWorks
Grace Lee
, Korbel Fine Arts
Rachel, Digital Polaroids


5 comments:

Kim said...

ahh ...
Kindergarten romances ...nothing like those ;)
thanks for the tag Bill :)

Anonymous said...

I have not played tag in a gazillion years LOL, thanks Bill! So sorry to hear you are closing your shop. I hope you feel better and please continue to spread and share your "Funny Stuff", Love it!! :o)

OregonArtGuy said...

Thanks Carol:
I plan on continuing the blog, just not sure how to arrange it yet :-}

Digital Polaroids said...

Great meme, it's going to take me some time to prepare it. Anywy, thanks!!

OregonArtGuy said...

All I say is just do what you can - no pressure