Monday, March 2, 2009

"Top Ten Lesser Known Murphy's Laws"...

It's difficult to imagine all of the possibilities for additions to "Murphy's Law", but here are ten you may not have heard before :-} Enjoy:

#10 Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

# 9 He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

# 8 Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

# 7 Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

# 6 The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

# 5 The things that come to those who wait will be the things left by those who got there first.

# 4 Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.

# 3 The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

# 2 A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

- And the #1 Lesser Known Murphy's Law is.....

When you go into court, you are putting yourself In the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty. :-}



Hoped you enjoyed these. Have a Great Day

Seeya,

OregonArtGuy

11 comments:

ArtistUnplugged said...

These are great Bill!

OregonArtGuy said...

Unplugged - Thanks Teresa - I liked the one about jury duty :-}
seeya,
Bill

Heather Dugan Creative / Footsteps said...

Thanks, Bill! Visiting your site for my morning laugh and smile break... Great list!

OregonArtGuy said...

Footsteps: Well thank you very much Heather - I'm happy that you look here for a chuckle :-}
Bill

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

:))). I liked #3.
My shin's have the marks to show how true that is...:}

OregonArtGuy said...

Hi Cris - I'm with you - I'd sure like to have a little more meat on the front of my shin! :-}
Bill

Bar L. said...

Classic! I love these

OregonArtGuy said...

Thanks Barb - nice to see you :-},Bill

Unknown said...

I like the one about jury duty. Its great! Great blog!

OregonArtGuy said...

Tamron - Thanks for your kind words :-) I like that one too!!

Ashton W said...

Awwesome blog you have here