Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's All About Wives....

· My wife dresses to kill. She also cooks the same way.
.
· My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
.
· A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong .
.
· I bought my wife a new car. She called and said, "There was water in the carburetor."I asked her, "Where's the car?"She replied, "In the lake."
.
· The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
.
· I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months - I don't like to interrupt her.
.
· My girlfriend told me I should be more affectionate.So I got myself two girlfriends.
.
· Man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished.
.
· A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"The father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."
.
· A man placed an ad in the classifieds: "Wife wanted."The next day he received a hundred letters.They all said the same: "You can have mine."
.
· It's not true that married men live longer than single men.It only seems longer.
.
· Losing a wife can be very hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.
.
· A man meets a genie. The genie tells him he can ask for whatever he wants, but his mother-in-law gets double of what he gets.The man thinks for a moment and says, Okay, give me a million dollars and beat me till I'm half dead."
.
.
Have a Great Day!
Seeya,
OregonArtGuy

6 comments:

ArtistUnplugged said...

That hole is going to get so deep you want be able to get out!!! Ha.

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

LOL I'm afraid I can't beat Teresa comment. LOL

OregonArtGuy said...

Unplugged, Cris: uh, oh! Now look, you guys - I'm on YOUR side - I'm just trying to bring a little light hearted humor to your day (gulp). I'm just the messenger :-}
Honest!,Really!, Seriously!
Bill

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

Yeah right and this is April fools day. :)))

S-V-H said...

I had a good time to read all this - and the picture is great...LOL...

Finally I'm able to visit your blog again - thanks to good connection quality - and sorry for the long absence! Traveling and driving sometimes almost 8 hours a day is very tiring and often I just don't feel like sitting on my laptop at all. I know it's sounds like an excuse, but it is not! :))
Susanne

Sue's Daily Photography

OregonArtGuy said...

Hi Sue!! Good to see you! Please don't apologize for not visting - I'm so behind with everyone I'm surprised anybody still stops by! I'm just glad to hear you guys are OK - I haven't been able to get to your place in a while either - I don't even know where you are, but I'll find out in just a minute!! :-],
Bill